You never know when you might experience an issue with your plumbing. Luckily, our full-service plumbing contractors can help. You can count on us for:
- Drain cleaning services - we'll use hydro-jetting equipment to clear blockages in your drains
- Septic tank services - we'll pump your septic tank to keep it in proper working order
- Plumbing repair services - we'll fix your leaky pipes and faulty sump pump
- Excavation services - we can clear land and install sewer lines and septic systems
- Porta-potty rental services - we can provide handicap accessible portable bathrooms, urinals and sinks with weekly cleanings and pump outs
- Concrete work- we install concrete to create a driveway or patio for you
- Drainage solutions- we make sure you have proper drainage around your house
- Land clearing- we help to clear the land you need in order to start your project
- Stump grinding- we will get rid of the stumps in your yard that prevent a smooth lawn
- Fallen trees- we come help clean up any trees that have fallen over in your yard
Questions about the plumbing services we provide? Call us at 231-777-1522 for answers, or to request a free estimate.
When it comes to clearing clogged drains, no one does it better than us. Great Lakes Sewer & Septic offers affordable drain cleaning services in the Twin Lake & Spring Lake, MI area. We'll use specialized equipment to clean your drains thoroughly.
If you need a hydro-jetting services, speak with one of our drain cleaners today.
Dealing with clogged pipes is never easy. Luckily, our drain cleaners have years of experience helping homeowners and business owners in the Twin Lake & Spring Lake, MI area. We take pride in providing affordable sewer and septic services that you can count on. Whether you need a clogged drain cleaned out or a leaky pipe repaired, we've got you covered. You can also rely on us to take on sewer cleanup projects.
Schedule plumbing services by contacting a member of our team today.
Great service! I had septic issue, called early on a Saturday morning and Cody showed up an hour later. Turned out to be a much bigger job than he anticipated, but not one complaint. He discovered a failed lift pump (after digging down 3 feet times two locations to get to the tank lids!). Added two risers to ease future maintenance and had a new, more easily serviceable pump setup in a few hours. Saved my weekend at the vacation cottage!!
And, to top it off, he thought of a little item he could improve on (would probably work fine the way it is, but he is thinking really long term a little improvement is better) and plans to come back out and take care of that.
So great to see a customer service oriented young man just getting it done and grinding through on the weekend. Thank you Cody (and Austin for bringing out the pump truck and parts).
Very good service they came to inspect my sewer lines that run in and out of my septic tank. I thought there was a broken pipe but there was all that needed done was cementing around the inlet and outlet pipes to seal it off to keep the water out of the septic tank. Will definitely ask for their service again in the future if I need assistance. I highly recommend Great Lakes Sewer and Septic.
These folks are really responsive and professional, and are really fairly priced if you're looking for any Plumbing services in the Muskegon area.
We called a few years ago for assistance with a clogged main drain in a home we purchased (emergency service on a weekend); then for maintenace service at our business location; and just received maintenance service again at home this morning. We couldn't be happier with the folks that came out each time, and the continued great service they provide.
Thanks for all you guys do!